Monday, June 22, 2009

Camp Update

Hey guys,

I only have a few moments to write but I thought I'd just let y'all know that I'm alive and doing great! Camp has been AWESOME! I just finished my second week of campers and I still have 8 more weeks to go, with one week off for a break. I'm pumped though. Being at camp has really helped me to focus more on God and help me pour out to others. I know that when I get back to school this fall, its going to be so easy to share Christ with my fellow students. But right now, I'm focused on my kids to come. Thats all for now, be praying for me and I'll try to update more as time goes on. 

Devo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I think of and pray for you often. 10 weeks - that's a long time! I did 7 weeks and that was a long summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Blog Post! woot. I just realized that it was a Monday and that was the one good day to talk to ya. I'll have to remember to text ya or leave voicemails then. I'm glad it's going awesome for you! I've definitely been and will continue to be praying for you whenever I think of you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete